Red Snapper with Basil Sauce
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 people 1x
- 8 oz silken tofu
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup tightly packed basil leaves
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 4- oz red snapper fillets
- 8–10 leaves kale (sliced thinly)
- Steam tofu and garlic in steamer basket over boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a blender, add basil and a pinch of salt, and puree until smooth.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a frying pan and fry fish for 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer fish to a plate.
- Wipe out the pan, add 1 tablespoon olive oil, and heat again.
- Add kale and a pinch of salt, stirring for 2-3 minutes, until kale is limp and bright green.
- Layer the kale on a plate and place fish on top.
- Spoon sauce over fish.