- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pack extra firm tofu
- 2 tsps mixed herbs
- 1 pinch sea salt (to taste)
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Drain off any water in the packet and pat tofu dry on a paper towel
- Crumble the tofu through your fingers and add to the pan.
- Simmer for a few minutes until the tofu is heated.
- Stir in the mixed herbs.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes or until fully heated through.
- Season to taste with sea salt.
Sprinkle on toasted sesame seeds for added flavor.
I am using ‘firm’ tofu and not ‘silken’ which is better for soups.
Add an egg for extra protein
Add whatever fresh herbs you have
Add fresh chilli or chilli flakes for a spicy version
Add soy sauce & edamame bean for an Asian version