I love speedy food, this coconut yoghurt bark is an awesome way to get the slow energy fuel that comes from coconut yoghurt with all your favourite toppings thrown on top.
1 cup coconut yoghurt
½ cup cranberries
⅓ cup cacao nibs
½ cup hazelnuts
⅓ cup sunflower seeds
1 tbsp cashew butter
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Spoon your coconut yoghurt into a thick layer on the baking paper
- Sprinkle over your nuts, seeds and dried fruit
- Drizzle over the nut butter
- Place in the freezer for 4 hours
- Once ready crack into pieces and eat on demand
- Feel free to use any nuts, seeds or nut butter for toppings
It melts quickly so likely you will eat it quick but you can crack it into pieces and keep in a storage container in the freezer if you want to save some for later
- Avoid using low-fat yoghurt. When it comes to yoghurt, many people opt for the low-fat variety, thinking it’s a healthier option. However, this might not be the case. In fact, low-fat yoghurt can be worse for you than full-fat yoghurt. Click here to find out why low-fat yoghurt is not a good option.