- 1 bunch kai lan
- 2 tbsps coconut oil
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Wash kai lan, cut out stems, and chop leaves into 1-inch pieces.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium-high.
- When the oil is hot, add mustard seeds and cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- Add cumin and coriander and cook for another 30 seconds, stirring. The mixture should be fragrant.
- Add the kai lan and salt. Mix well and cook 3-5 minutes until greens are wilted.
- Serve immediately.
- Instead of kai lan use kale, chards, broccoli or any dark green leafy vegetable