- 2 tbsp Red curry paste
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 150 gr mushrooms
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 500 ml water
- 200 gr Zoodles (or rice noodles)
- 50 gr Grated carrots
- 50 gr Finely cut cabbage
- 20 gr Fresh coriander (optional for garnish)
- Divide zoodles evenly amongst 2 soup bowls
- Cut mushrooms in ?
- Heat the coconut oil in a heavy based pot over medium heat.
- Once warm add the curry paste and heat stirring often for 1 minute to release flavours
- Add mushrooms to the pot and saute until softened
- Pour in the coconut milk & the water, stir well
- Stirring occasionally bring the soup up to a simmer to heat through.
- Divide the heated soup amongst the bowls filled with zoodles
- Garnish the soup with the carrots & cabbage & coriander (if using)
- I’ve used a Thai red curry paste but this works well with most curry pastes
- You can also use any leftover vegetables you want in this dish