- 2 cups masa harina (also known as corn flour)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- Preheat oven to 160c
- Mix the salt into the masa harina.
- Slowly add 1 1/2 cups of hot water into the dough and mix well.
- Place dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet and roll out to fill the sheet
- Bake 15 – 20 mins or until crispy
- Remove the dough from the sheet and place on a cutting board
- Cut each the dough lengthwise into 4 rectangles and then cut each rectangle into triangles
- Let cool completely and enjoy!