Cinnamon Spiced Pumpkin Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 150 ml almond mylk (divided)
- 100 gm roasted pumpkin flesh
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- pecans (optional)
- Whisk together the chia seeds and 100ml of almond mylk and refrigerate overnight or whisk until thick.
- In a small blender, combine the rest of the almond mylk with the remaining ingredients.
- In a small jar or glass spoon the chia seed pudding into the bottom.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture over the top of the chia seed pudding.
- Top with pecans (optional)