- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 150 ml Almond Mylk ((divided))
- 100 gr Roasted Pumpkin Flesh
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- Pecans ((optional))
- Whisk together the chia seeds and 100ml of almond mylk and refrigerate overnight or whisk until thick.
- In a small blender, combine the rest of the almond mylk with the remaining ingredients.
- In a small jar or glass spoon the chia seed pudding into the bottom.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture over the top of the chia seed pudding.
- Top with pecans (optional)
Don’t love almond mylk?? No worries – replace it with any plant based mylk that you choose!