If you are looking for a fantastic savoury quinoa recipe – this Thai Quinoa recipe will not disappoint. These flavours will have you interested bite after bite! If you love quinoa as much as I do you might want to check out this Quinoa Porridge recipe for breakfast.
- 85 g pre-soaked quinoa
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 250 ml water
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 65 gm red pepper (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Rinse quinoa.
- Bring coconut milk and water to a boil.
- Add quinoa, salt, and garlic.
- Bring back to a boil, cover, and reduce heat.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and
- stir in red peppers and sesame oil.
- Let sit covered for 5 minutes then serve.
- Quinoa should be soaked for ideally 12 hours or overnight in twice their amount of water to remove phytic acid making them easier to digest and also reduces cooking time