- 1 cup Dates (soak in warm water for 5 min if not using medjool dates)
- 2 cup Cashews
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1/2 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tbs Pink salt
- 1 tbs Maca
- 1 tbs Lucuma
- Combine all the ingredients EXCEPT the dates in a food processor or in a good blender.
- Blend until nuts are in small chunks, around 30 sec (depending on blender)
- Place the dates into the mix, one by one without seeds (blender still running) until the mixture starts to bind like cookie dough (you may not need all the dates for this).
- Take 85 grams of the mixture and roll into a ball and continue with the rest of the dough.
- Salted Carmel Energy Balls can be stored in the fridge for up to one week.