- 185 gm cashews
- 500 ml filtered water
1. Wash cashews, soak in filtered for 3 hours and then rinse.
2. Place cashews and water in blender and blend until completely white with no visible chunks
3. Pour mixture through with a fine sieve placed over a large bowl – do this process twice
4. Using cheesecloth or a nut mylk bag strain one final time to remove final sediment
5. Transfer mylk to a glass bottle or similar storage vessel
I recommend retaining the cashew meal and using it in energy balls or you can dehydrate it to make flour in your baking.