Experience the vibrant simplicity of fresh broccoli transformed into a nutrient dense quick dish. Paired with homemade stock, this dish is a celebration of natural flavors and wholesome goodness. Let’s eat for energy with simplicity that brings out the best in this humble green gem.
1 head broccoli
2 cup vegetable stock
1 tbsp coconut yoghurt (optional)
Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Wash and chop the broccoli into small florets
- Place in a pot of vegetable stock and bring to the boil
When broccoli is softer but still bright green transfer it to a high-speed blender
- Blend until all are full combined and it’s a complete liquid
- Transfer to a small bowl and garnish with coconut yoghurt
- I like to blend in spirulina when I’m feeling a little run down
- For a creamy consistency you can blend in some cashew nuts or reduce the stock quantity and blend in plant-based mylk.
- This soup is great for adding keto-friendly MCT oils which are a fantastic metabolism booster
- When you lightly steam or boil your vegetables, reserve the liquid in the fridge for homemade vegetable stock.